PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES AND POLICIES SO YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED OF CRUISEMOOD.COM’S PRACTICES.
- CONTENT. Cruise Mood (“the Blog”) provides content, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS (Section (4)), for general information purposes only. The content constitutes the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor certified expert in their field. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we try to revise the blog on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual author.
- COPYRIGHT. The Content and Images published by the Blog are protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request through our contact form.
- PROHIBITED ACTIONS. You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (v) to restrict access to this Blog, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
- NO GUARANTEE. The Blog and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published at the discretion of the Author.
- NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This blog is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- ADVERTISING POLICY. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author.
- EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience, opinion, and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brands, or other individuals unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are for consideration only. The Blog and its Author do not provide any guarantee of a favorable or unfavorable review. The Blog does not accept financial compensation for reviews.
- REVIEW & AFFILIATE POLICY. Any pertinent disclosures will be included at the top of each post. We currently mark posts at the top with the labels “Affiliate Link,” “Sample,” and “Sponsored.” In the case of paid placement, the post title will begin with “Sponsored” for absolute clarity. Below, you will find more in-depth descriptions of the common disclosures we make on the blog:
- AFFILIATE LINK | The majority of links to third-party retail websites are affiliate links. We receive a commission if you purchase any product(s) through affiliate links. It does not add any cost to you as the customer. The commission comes out of the retailer’s pocket, and the commission can range from as little as 1% to as much as 15% depending on the retailer, campaign, product type, etc. For many of our affiliates, if a product is returned, the commission is returned as well.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- SAMPLE | Brands, their representatives (such as their public relations firms, marketing affiliates, and the like), and retailers will send a product for consideration. Consideration means that the product is submitted to us so we can check it out and determine whether it is a product we want to include on the blog. We make all decisions regarding when, how, and if it is even mentioned on the blog. We do not allow brands to read a review in advance. We do not accept compensation for our product reviews.
- SPONSORED: Sponsored posts are specific posts that we have been compensated for. Occasionally, there are sponsored giveaways, where the compensation may be in the form of prizes and/or financial compensation for exposure.
- REVIEWS: All reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with the product or brand and are not influenced by third parties (advertisers, brand representatives, public relation representatives, etc.). We review products and brands in full and do not hide or ignore areas that could be improved. When you see a review that doesn’t mention any cons, that means we couldn’t find any. We do not make changes to the character of our reviews. We have not personally had a brand ever reach out in an attempt to change what we have written, but should it ever occur, we would not make those changes. The only changes we will make to a review or post is for things like pricing inaccuracy or adjustments, retailer availability, release date updates–fact-based changes that have no impact on our opinion but facilitate the spread of pertinent information.
- COMMENT POLICY. Comments which do not add to the conversation (including, but not limited to, advertising, off-site links, and spam) or go on an inappropriate tangent may be edited, moved, or deleted. No personal attacks are permitted in the comments, whether towards the author, other community participants and members, or celebrities. Trolls and trolling comments will be not be permitted. The comments you leave should be constructive, helpful, or insightful–they add value to the conversation. If an otherwise intelligent, well-written comment is accompanied by personal attacks, condescension, ridicule, or other types of snark, it may be subject to deletion. If you have to insult someone to make your point, your comment will be deleted.Comments that contain self-promotion or promotion of other services or websites may be deleted depending on the context of the comment. Self-promotion is limited to approved ways set forth by Cruise Mood.Violation of the Comment Policy may result in limited or blocked access of the blog.
- Collection of Information. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. For example, mailing information is required to award giveaway prizes to winners, but this information is never used or sold for any additional purpose beyond fulfilling the prize. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers. We also collect non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies, and log files, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit the Site, the time you visited the Site, which Web pages you visited on the Site, and other anonymous Site usage data.
- Distribution of Personally Identifiable Information. We may be required by law to share personally identifiable information with government agencies, law enforcement, or parties to civil or criminal lawsuits. To reveal collected user information, we require a validly issued subpoena, warrant, or court under that specifically requests the information sought (it should not be overly broad or vague) unless we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency involving death or serious physical injury. All requests should comply with Rule 45 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the US SPEECH Act, 28 U.S.C. 4101 et seq.
- Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.